Friday, October 14, 2011

Hints, Clues, and Suggestions for Season 3!

Haven was a late addition to the New York Comic Con schedule--but following the announcement that the show had been renewed for a third season, it's right at home. I was thrilled to see so many dedicated Haven citizens turn out for the Haven panel, which featured cast members Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant, and Eric Balfour alongside writers Jim Dunn, Sam Ernst, and Charles Ardai. The writers were candid and conversational; the cast members--especially Lucas and Eric--were goofy and hysterical. All in all, a good time. But at NYCC, I'm most like Audrey: When I have a job to complete, I'm all about the facts. That's why I've combed through all the bro-snuggles, in-jokes, and brilliant anecdotes to find you any and all Haven season 3 info. Here are the hints, clues, and suggestions for the upcoming season!

Keep reading at Ology

No comments:

Post a Comment