Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review: Real Estate

When I used to have a life, Halloween was one of my favorite holidays. With the costumes, crisp air and crunching leaves what isn't there to like? Now that I don't play with costumes, I get to live vicariously through television. "Real Estate" was an extraordinary haunted house story wrapped inside of a Halloween celebration and I loved it. Haven made me so happy!

Haven's Haunted House

The best thing about the episode was that it put all members of this extremely talented cast together for the majority of the show. When I interviewed Kate Kelton, she said this type of episode is done as a cost saving measure, because it is low on production costs. If it costs less to have them all together, then I'm all for more of these brilliant ensemble pieces. Did I mention it was directed by Jason Priestley? Apparently he enjoyed his turn as Chris Brody so much in season two that he can't stay away.

Keep reading at TV Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment