Monday, February 18, 2013

Emily Rose Talks Babymoon & Baby Boy On-The-Way


Haven star Emily Rose is “really excited” to become a mom. The Brothers & Sisters alum and husband Dairek Morgan expect their first child – a boy – in late April. Last month, they announced their pregnancy news in a “fun” and unique online video.

The mom-to-be, 32, opens up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about her cravings for burgers and sushi, her hopes for a natural birth and plans to skip a maternity leave, their babymoon in Kauai and Valentine’s Day plans, and the “preggo podcasts” that are preparing her for motherhood. 

CBS: Congratulations on your pregnancy! How are you feeling? Are you experiencing any nausea or other side effects? Maybe some weird cravings?
ER: “Thanks so much. I’m really excited. I’ve been feeling wonderful. I didn’t even realize I was pregnant originally because I wasn’t sick at all, I was just tired. I thought I was so exhausted because I had been filming…but surprise, I was pregnant!
I haven’t craved anything strange. I craved watermelon at first. Being in California, I crave In-N-Out (who doesn’t?), and sushi, and P.F. Chang’s, kale… none of these together [laughs].”

Keep reading at Celebrity Baby Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment