Monday, December 05, 2011

Interview with Lucas Bryant

How can we get you to go on Twitter?

I've been asking myself that same question. I know I just got Emily and Erica to always forward me stuff - petitions to get me on there. And apparently this morning, I was named one of Perez Hilton's sexiest men on TV. I would just like to say yes, I have been telling everyone this for years and finally it came true. I know, I've always known that the Hiltons are a big fan of mine. So that makes perfect sense.


I just hope that it's not a typo, because it's, "Lucas Bryant, one of the most sexist men on TV," that would not be good. But, so I get the Twitter feeds if you will, I get information from the Twit machine. But no I have not done it yet. And I don't know, I'm still on the fence about it, I can't tell you what it's going to be that would make me take the plunge. I'm just... ...you know, I'm like a grandma.

Keep reading at Blog Critics

No comments:

Post a Comment