Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Curses can be lifted"



Duke: I want police protection around the clock. I pay my taxes.
Nathan: No, you don't.
Duke: Some of them.
Nathan:
No, you don't. Calm down, Duke. We'll find him.
Duke:
Calm down? Okay, I just saw the guy who's going to kill me some day. Do you know what it's like knowing how you're going to die? Man, I feel like I have a curse. (pauses) That came out wrong. Look...What're you... What're you smiling about?
Nathan:
Curses can be lifted.
Duke:
What the hell does that mean?
Nathan: I can feel. Started this morning.
Duke:
So you're saying if I punched you right now...
Nathan:
It would be the last thing you ever did, but yeah, I can feel it.
Duke:
You've been saying that since the fifth grade. Wow! So what's it like being back to normal?
Nathan:
Haven't really had time to process.
Duke:
You mean, uh...
Nathan:
No, I mean process.
Duke:
Well, I'll tell you what. You find this tattooed guy for me and I will introduce you to some very lovely ladies who would be more than happy to help you process. I...
Nathan:
Gotta get back to work.
Duke:
If you're worried about the cost, it's my treat.
Nathan:
That's very nice of you. Thank you, but no.

Images: Syfy

No comments:

Post a Comment