Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HAVEN 3 Filming Ends & A New Season Begins


 

Posted: September 6, 2012
It's hard to believe – but today marks the last official filming day on the third season of HAVEN.

I'm imagining it seems a smidge longer for the cast and crew who worked through wind and rain, the hot summer heat and the long, long hours – but for me April 18th was just a blink ago.

As someone based at ground zero (aka Chester, Nova Scotia) the HAVEN team have become a truly cool fixture in our village throughout the spring and summer months. Watching them weave in and out of businesses and fields, beaches and barns, wooded lots and wonderful old homes is as awesome to witness off screen as it is seeing the scenes on TV.

It was great to have stars Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant and Eric Balfour resume their 'seasonal resident' status – I even got to sit with them at a mutual friend's wedding this summer.... this is my only proof...I swear that's me.

Keep reading at Sea and Be Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment