Sunday, January 13, 2013

Season 3 Top 10 Moments - Moment #4: Audrey Finds Out the Colorado Kis is Her Son

When Audrey and Duke travel to Colorado, they find June Coogan, James Coogan's (a.k.a. the Colorado Kid's) adoptive mother, living in a nursing home and suffering from Alzheimer. It is revealed that Sarah had a baby in 1956, a year after arriving to Haven. She gave it up to the Coogans, probably to protect him. Talk about plot twists. And the moment she reveals this to Nathan is sweet and shocking.


2 comments:

  1. Duke and Nathan travelled back in time in 1955. James Cogan was born in 1956 not 1958. I think you got the year wrong ;). The ending episodes in 4 days, the waiting is coming to an end. I hope it is going to be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. It's been corrected. I don't know why I thought it was 1958, but it is actually 1956. Thank you!!!
    Four more days and I guess we will be left with more questions, though I'm sure it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete