Monday, November 12, 2012

What The "Missing" Report on The Colorado Kid reads...

"James went missing in Nederland Colorado under suspicious circumstances. He was last seen wearing a blue jean jacket, jeans, and brown boots. He may have been traveling with a brown haired woman whose identity is not clear. Anyone with information is urged to contact the Nederland Police Department in Nederland,  Colorado or their local department of the FBI."

He was born on August 31, 1956. So Nathan goes back in time to 1955 and meets Sarah and she is the Colorado Kid's mother... should we be doing the math?

Comments are welcomed as always.

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah I did the math. I sure hope you're right.

    Friday is soooo far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it's Saturday to watch... I keep counting the days :)
    I don't even know how this is going to happen!
    Let's hope the stills didn't give us the wrong idea.

    ReplyDelete